Miso soup is Japanese soul food.
It’s simple to cook, so please try Japanese typical soup.
Ingredients for four people
3cups (600cc) water , Kelp 6cm , 12g dried bonito flakes , 50g miso
1/2 cake silken tofu , 1/2 piece of deep-fried tofu , 1 green onion
1. Cut the tofu into about 1.5cm cubes.
2. Slice the deep-fried tofu thinly.
3. Mince the green onion.
4. Soak the kelp in water for about 20 minutes.
5. Turn the heat on the medium . When small bubbles appear from the bottom of the
pan, remove the kelp .
6. Add the bonito flakes , bring to boil, then use a mesh sieve to remove flakes.
7. Reduce the heat , add tofu and deep-fried tofu .
8. When they warm up, mix the miso into the pan using a strainer.
9. Turn off the heat just before it comes to a boil.
10. When serve with a bowl, add green onion.