Making miso ramen soup is simple than making soy sauce soup and pork born soup.
It is rich flavor and delicious.
Please try to make it with homemade ramen noodles.
Ingredients (serve 2)
120g Ground pork / 10cm Green onion or Shallot / 2 Shiitake mushrooms
1tsp Grated Ginger / 2tsp Minced Garlic
1Tbsp Sesame Oil / 2tsp Tobanjan(Spicy chili bean sauce) / 3Tbsp Miso
1Tbsp Sake / 800ml Chicken soup broth(1 1/2Tbsp Chicken stock powder and Water)
3tsp Sugar / 1tsp Roasted white sesame / some Black pepper
Soft-boiled egg, Corn kernels, Boiled Bok choi or Spinach, Naruto(Steamed fish paste)
- Mince Shallot, Shiitake and Garlic roughly.
- Heat a pan to medium-low and add sesame.
- Add the Ground pork, minced Garlic , grated Ginger , Tobanjan and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add minced Shallot, Shiitake, Sake, Miso and still stir fry.
- Cook the ground pork until no longer pink.
- Add Chicken soup broth , Roasted sesame, Sugar , Black pepper. Salt(if necessary).
- Keep the soup simmering for 5 minutes.