This Japanese Curry has become popular in Japan these days.
I served a Soup curry cooking class this time by request of a participant .
That was enjoyable to prepare .
So I’ll share the recipe of Soup curry with you.
Ingredients (serves 4)
・8 Chicken wings
・ Some slice of Pumpkin, Green Asparagus , Bell peppers etc.
・ 40g Curry Cube
・Grated a Onion
・ 1 1/2 tsp Grated Ginger and Garlic
・ 20g Butter
・ 1/2 tsp Dried Cumin (option)
・ 1/2 tsp Dried Garam Masala(option)
・ 150g Canned Tomato
・ 1 1/2 tbsp Chicken stock powder or cube
・ 1 1/2 tbsp Japanese Worcester sauce (Tonkatsu sauce)
・ 1 tbsp Sugar
・ 1 tbsp Dried Basil
・ 1000 ml water
・ Freshly cooked rice
1. Grate a onion , slice vegetables and curry cube.
2. Put a tbsp of oil into a pot and grill Chicken wings put a little salt and pepper until the skin slightly burnt.
3. Then transfer the chicken wings to a plate and set aside.
4. Add Butter , Garlic , Ginger , Cumin and grated onion into the pot and stir on medium heat until change to light brown color.
5. Add Curry cube and Garam Masala , continue mixing.
6. After two minutes, add Canned tomato, 1000ml of Water, Chicken stock , Worcester sauce , sugar and transfer the chicken wings back and simmer for 20minutes removing scum.
7. Grill sliced vegetables while simmering the chicken wings.
8. Add Basil and serve cooked rice , grilled vegetable and chicken wings on a plate and pour soup.
Enjoy new style Japanese Curry !!!